Friday, August 6, 2010

todayy

Today was a rather nice day.
Had national day celebration first.
Was having quite a fun time with Jiayu and lao thiang. And then the celebration quite interesting. I like the one by the SH the most. Hahahas. Cause I like dance what. I think they have some really chio people like elizabeth and siyin. hahas. That's one of the reason why I found this segment interesting. But I not sick horh. Then me, jieying, huining, liting, shiying went to plaza singapura to watch movies! but shiying didn't watch cause she no money. sad lah. if i have money will lend her de. if not just like that go home quite sad. then jy and lt watch inception. me and hn watch salt. salt was nice =D i love angelina jolie! =D she rock. and the movie rocks cause got a lot of action scenes. and man, i actually ate macs in the cinema. hahas. me and hn smugggled food in. lol. and then i was like omg, i can't belivee i actually eat macs in the cinema. lols. then i think salt very nice. see, told ya hn. nice de what. inception also. =D then we walked around. and old fatty hn borrowed $2 from me to buy some darren shan book, tsk, so we couldn't take neoprints. =( sigh. but nvm lah. after eoy lols. btw, eoy sucks. lols. hahas. then we walked around. . and that fatty keep on say want go home. TSK! lol. shouldn't mah. happy happy go out i dont like to go home early. in fact, when i go shopping with friends, i always don't go home early cause i like to shop. i hate going home when i am shopping. but nvm lah. so yea, here i am back home. blogging. and then go do some crap hw. and then feeling happy about the holidays. =DD yay. don't need to go sch!!!!!!! yayyyy!!!!!!!!!! and then during this period i am going to pack my room and decorate it. =D
so that's all.
byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment