Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i wan a bestie

I would love to be very good friends with someone. I have always admire people who are besties. Like for instance Vanessa and Brenda. It's like so cool that they are on super good terms and are super close like glue man. Is like wow. Won't it be good to have a friend like that too? I wish to have. It's like besties do things together, have fun together, talk together, and you would never really get tired of the other party no matter what. It's like you just want to do everything with that person. Right now, I haven't really found one. I hope to be able to find one and be like V&B. I think I should be more positive. It's like having a bestie, you feel very comfortable speaking to that person, you always wanna sms that person, you always wanna talk to that person and you always await her reply. right now, I have one that is how I feel like that about the sms. But then to find a bestie is gonna be hard i guess. I hope to find a bestie soon. I wanna expand my circle of friends and get to know more people and get to know others better. I think my life will be more fulfilling. Right now, I currently love my mum and my family a lot :D Anyway, I feel quite happy today until the juben when xx person was irresponsible. Cause a EDS person, I dk how to speel her name was like calling out to me and I feel happy. Cause I feel kinda part of EDS and part of the in group at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment