Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life

Life has taught me a lot.
In the past I was still immature,
still ignorant.
I didn't understand many things and complained,
lament, blame heaven blame everything.
But now I am much more matured.
And I do feel different.
Grades.. are they really that important?
How to balance your life?
I believe it is something hard.
All their lives, people have spent the whole of the lives just to realise that happiness is simple. Simple happiness and contentment and happiness naturally arises. Why reach for the moon and not see the grass beneath it?
Life should be live in a simple manner. Lets keep things simple.
I know this world is not pure. No one is perfect. There will always be another devil created when one dies. And why upset ourselves over these devils? It's not worth it. Life taught me to let the past be bygones and just appreciate life for the simplest thing before you lose it. Yes, life is fragile indeed. You lose things when you least expect it. And not everything has a second chance to it. Lose the things, and it will forever be gone. No matter how hard you try. So don't live your life in regrets. Live life to the fullest everyday because life is fragile and unpredictable. Deaths happen when you least expect it. And broken hearts occur when you least expect it. Sure, life is fragile. But we still have to continue living. I rather live my life happily than in fear. Because it just isn't worth it.
So live your life to the fulllest.
Because... (you should know why)

No comments:

Post a Comment