Friday, August 13, 2010

Belief

Time.
Time is all it takes to heal the wound. Time is all it takes to distance away. True.
A while ago, if you asked me if I believed in those 2 above, I would have said a big "NO.". But now I know it is true. Because of time. Time caused all these. 2 years have passed by in a flash. If you asked me 2 years ago would I have foresee who I would have been now, I would have said , "Still the same what.". But no, no, I feel like I am losing myself. Losing the old me. Because I can't remember who I used to be and I can't believe I am actually who I am now. I am 14. I can't believe I am 14. I can't believe who I am now. I can't believe a lot of things.
"There's a train, a train that will take you to somewhere. Somewhere you can't imagine. Somewhere you won't know where."
My train's journey, where exactly does it lies?

No comments:

Post a Comment