Wednesday, August 4, 2010

life

My life.
Experiences really make you stronger and better.
I guess as you grow, you kind of just think more sensibly and become more matured. This, I never used to believe until life showed me the way of life. I am not that supersititious. But of late, I have turned to GOD. Man, I am a Buddhist. How can? Stop Cindy. Tsk. So I decided I should become my Buddhist. This thinking kind of give me emotional support.
I need plenty of emotional support. Really. Everyday when I go home, I feel lonely. Cause I am always going home alone. No one takes 196. No one goes home early like me. Then I wonder, if this really what a teenager undergoes? Before I first came into dunman, I really wanted to lead a teenage life. Like you know do the teenage stuffs. How teenagers enjoy their life and get to be with their friends. I love the feeling of knowing many. It makes me feel more popular and I feel better. I mean, who wants to be lonely and feel left out? So I am starting to rethink. Rethink my ideas. Maybe grades aren't that important at all. I mean not that. Perhaps it is best to enjoy your teenage life cause you are only young once. Next life.. is there even a next life? Or maybe you could strike a balance. Yeah, that's what I am going to do. I admit I like many, also want to be in the "in" crowd. Who doesn't? Then I start to rethink. Have I changed? Changed for the worse or for the better? What was I like in the past? In primary school , I was a popular kid. But noww.. Not so. Perhaps it's cause I am quite quiet and shy when I meet others. SO I must learn to open up more. Yeah, I believe that will help. All these sayings are right. At this point in time in life, you reeally wonder who you really are. Your character etc. Then when I think and think, I start to get thinking.
Life, you taught me a lot of stuffs.
thank you life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment