Friday, July 16, 2010

EDS ROCKS!

EDS IS SO DAMN AWESSSSOOOMMEEE!
YAY.
EDS MAKES ME HIGH!
LALALA.
hahas.
Today's training was so damn funny and awesome.
I got to make new friends and got to enjoy myself.
I got to know Jamie, Kai Li, Joel, Kennedy, Marcus, Fiona, Ching Yi and etc. (Ps if I spelt your name wrongly.)
And first we played who's the murderer which was to train our observation skills. Then we what acting thingy where we had to use mainly our body language to let the audience know where we were. Then we had this dialogue session where Jamie first told us about her class outing then me, Kai Li, Joel and Jun Wei acted out. Hahas. It was damn funny lah. I acted out the role of Guo Wei, a boy whom Jamie has a deep impresssion on. Hahas, overall today was real awesome.
Eveen though I am bigger than them by 1 year but man, they are still awesome to get along with. =DD
They made me realise some stuffs and just made me feel so relaxed!!!
Man, I can't wait for the next EDS session!!!
How I wish one week got twice or more of EDS lah!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDD
EDS ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
EDS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment